Thursday, May 13, 2004

Getting started...

Okay, I have been wanting to do an online journal for a very long time simply because it would be the easiest thing for my family and friends to keep up with what is going on in my life. Not that my life is that exciting. In fact, my friends back home live far more exciting lives as they jump from one gig to another, meeting new people, taking on new artistic challenges.

I came to the US to take a year and a half break from that same fun but sometimes crazy existence. Little did I know that my break would become permanent! Friends have asked me why I have not networked and looked for gigs locally. Truth to tell, as much as I miss doing shoots, rehearsals, recordings, concerts and musicals, I love being home by dusk and spending time with Michael. I guess I am getting old or Michael is just darn good company. :D

My challenge now is to make my very normal existence sound interesting and make my family and friends want to keep reading. Let's see how long this will last!!! :)

1 comment:

... said...

Nice blog, Pia! I'm glad you started a blog. Your life never ceases to be interesting, so I'm sure you'll have lots to post. This one will definitely be in my Favorites list.