Sunday, September 14, 2008

Remember these guys?

For no reason at all, this song popped into my head. I couldn't remember who sang it so I had to do an extensive search. It's from a band that was a one-hit wonder in the 80s. It didn't rank high in the US Billboard charts but was HUGE in Manila. There was a remake of this that you can find in Amazon, but nothing beats the original. Considering the days we live in, you'll actually find it quite relevant.


"State of the Nation" by Industry


This next song I saw this under the "related videos". From there, I went on an 80's roll. These are songs that I rarely hear on XM Satellite Radio's 80's decades station.


"Feels Like Heaven" by Fiction Factory



"Wishful Thinking" by China Crisis


I'll cap it off with one of my most favorite songs ever.


"The Ghost In You" by Psychedelic Furs

No comments: