Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Girls Will Be Girls

One of our big bosses dropped by our offices yesterday for some meetings. This man, in his 50s, is the epitome of a Southern gentleman - tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent and just emanating charm. He made sure he greeted everyone in each work area he passed. One young grandmother, who's been with the company forever, greeted him and he gave her a fond kiss on the cheek. She blushed and positively glowed. She then asks me shyly if he was going to hang around our floor as she didn't want to risk him walking by her desk as she ate her lunch. I thought it was adorable how a nice, elderly lady still felt like a little schoolgirl beside an irresistible man. I teased her and asked her if she swooned, she said, "Did I ever!"

In the townhall meeting, I observed how he had the same effect on most of the women that he would talk to. Try as they may to hide it, one could not ignore the little girl smiles that they wore after. I even heard a giggle escape a few times. It's fascinating how a worldly, sophisticated man can turn even polished women to mush with the proper attention. It was very amusing to watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piatot, do youhave a pic of the Boss? Cheers, gina harnett

MadMuse said...

'la akong photo, Gina. :) But trust me, if you are ever in his presence, you'll know what I mean. Ikaw pa! :P