Monday, March 05, 2007

My Dog Ate It...Really!


If you've been calling us on our landline this past week and we haven't been picking up, we have an explanation. Our little Katy ate our phone - well, not exactly.

I was wondering why the phone was not lit up and charging. I looked down and saw that it was firmly plugged. I looked at the connection at the base and it was securely fastened. So I did the next logical thing. I followed the cord and found what the pup did. She had chewed on the power supply cord clean and it's now in three pieces. Now, we have to look for the correct adapter for this phone, or buy a new set. *Sigh* If she wasn't so cute...

Our dog eating something is not an excuse. Not in our case, anyway!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh... how cute! He looks like a stuffed toy...h

EchoV said...

Ang cute naman niyan!

Anonymous said...

first the wires and cables, next shoes and the sofa!

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

hehe, cute dog :)