Monday, September 25, 2006

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dannyboy

While I was talking to my sister-in-law on the phone a few hours ago, Danny, her 3-year-old son (our godson) went to the bathroom by himself to pee. After she hung up with me, she went to the bathroom to check on him.

"Did you do peepee in the toilet?" she asked.

"Yes, Mommy!" He answered.

My sister-in-law responds, "Bravoooooooo, Danny! You are such a good boy!"

He then proudly adds, "Mommy, I did peepee in the toilet, and poopoo on the floor, then I took it from the floor, I put in the toilet and I flushed -- ALL BY MYSELF!"

ROFL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he place tp on the spot where he planned to do the poopy deed, prior to "cleaning up?"

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I'm still laughing..

Danny in his early stages of being potty trained. He can only feel the peepee coming, not the poopoo. It seems that something was already in his panties when he went to do peepee in the toilet. He pulled down his panties to pee, and that "solid" thing fell off his undies. He realized that he better get red of this "body" before mommy finds out!!! But, when mommy came she was so happy that Danny did peepee by himself in the toilet. SO, he decided to make mommy even happier by "revealing" the rest of his "success" story:0)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Hehehe...

MadMuse said...

The story is priceless...and unforgettable! :)