Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bulag-a Item

It's a good thing I wasn't eating breakfast when I chatted with someone very dear to me online this morning. I probably would have choked on it if I was.

He said he was in love. Now, that fact didn't surprise me as he has always been in love with eros. It was who he was in love with that did. He dropped the name of a famous actress back home known for her beauty, as well as her extremely cantankerous image. When I managed to pick up my jaw from the ground, I joked that he better behave himself as he would not want to be in this lady's warpath, lest he suffer a fate similar to John Wayne Bobbit. He revealed to me that this lady's private persona is the total opposite of her public image. She is apparently very sweet, humble and kind. Either those are words from a man that's very much in love, or she really is the way he claims she is.

By the end of our conversation, he had me pretty convinced what a sweetheart she really is that I was reminding him to make sure he deserves and reciprocates the treatment she gives him. Life...it can get pretty darn funny at times.

*Sigh*

3 comments:

LiberalArts said...

aba aba aba who is this

... said...

This is so funneee! I knew exactly who it was when I read the first paragraph of your blog. Funny...I felt the exact same way when he told me about it. He is TOTALLY in love. Yup, it certainly is the honeymoon period of the new relationship. It will be interesting to see how this develops. :)

MadMuse said...

Cheacherchowee - hehehe, my lips are sealed, my fingers though, can type. :P LOL

Vic - Yup, totally besotted. :) I agree!