Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who Am I? (Tagged!)

I was tagged by Charl. I think this is the first time I've ever been tagged or responded to a tag. I've added a couple of things, as well.

Here goes...

I AM … thinking of what the heck to write in this post.

I WANT … to pay off my debt.

I HAVE … the most talented friends in the whole wide world!

I WISH … to go to Bermuda.

I ENJOY … humourous banter.

I LIKE … quiet wit.

I HATE … arrogant people.

I FEAR … not fulfilling what God put me on this earth for.

I SEARCH … for my niche in life.

I WONDER … if gas prices are ever going down.

I REGRET … the ungodly choices I've made in life.

I LOVE … buffalo chicken wings.

I ALWAYS … try to look at the bright side of things.

I AM NOT … the same person I was 20 years ago.

I DANCE … to keep my muscles loose.

I SING … to get away from reality.

I CRY … at a drop of a hat.

I WRITE … to help me sort my thoughts out.

I WON … my husband's heart by being a goofball.

I AM CONFUSED … by people who don't think they can learn from others.

I NEED … to be surrounded by people who I can learn from and make me think.

I SHOULD … really moisturize. *scratch scratch*

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS … "Thank you, Lord."

That's it. I now tag Gigi Posadas, Ralph Pena, and Ariel Reonal. You're it, guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this, Pia!

MadMuse said...

Hi Charl,

I really enjoyed doing it, actually. It made me pause and think about who I am and my likes and dislikes. Thanks!