Thursday, August 16, 2007

Doggie Spa?

Last night, I was finishing up painting a wall in one room that I had left undone over the weekend. I decided to take a break between the first and second coat to attend to other things in the house.

I walked into our bedroom a few minutes later and to my horror, saw Katy & George on the beanbag playing with the foam brush I had just left in the other room. There was blue paint on the beanbag, the floor and on them.

Nope, that's not make-up!

And, Katy does not have a pedicure! (She had the paint mostly on her paws, nails and legs.)

The initial feeling of shock was quickly replaced by laughter as we saw both puppies with paint and realized how cute they looked. Hubby quickly ran to get his camera and captured the moment for posterity before I washed the paint off.

These two have definitely wrapped us around their little fingers...er...I mean, paws.

2 comments:

Junnie said...

definitely worth all the trouble...cute pals they are now...

mschumey07 said...

Loved the pics. I too have dogs and African lovebirds as well. My Shih Tzu sleeps with us and is my constant companion. He is my alarm clock too.