Sunday, May 28, 2006

After Ten Years

Ah...after ten years, I am back on European soil. For years, I have been dreaming of flying back here. On Saturday, that long awaited dream came true. Hubby and I landed in Brussels and we've spent the last two days trotting around Ghent and Brussels. Tomorrow, we're off on an early train to Paris. The weather does not look promising but Paris is enchanting, no matter what season it is.

Hubby and I still need to deal with jetlag to synch our bodies with the local time so we're off to bed now to catch some ZZZs.

Bonne nuit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy! and see you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

have fun! can't wait to hear your stories.

Anonymous said...

PIA!!! Mail me your sched! I can't find it on my gmail! I forgot exactly which time I need to pick you up!!!

MadMuse said...

Hi Ruth, can't wait to meet you and Raquel!

Charl, ang hirap isulat lahat and to keep it interesting but will try. :)

Melissa, I hope you got it. We're changing our itinerary a bit but still arriving at the same time, same place! Wow, kitakits na talaga tayo!

Joy, I think we chatted about the trip a while back. We are having a fun but hectic time. :)