Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hubby's Special Day

When my husband's birthday comes, I'm usually the one who celebrates more than he does. Because on this day many years ago, God created my husband and I just know that He had me in mind. He knew that five years and twenty five days later, He would create a gal that would want a guy just like him. Ain't I special?! Haha!

We've spent many birthdays together and we've done all sorts of things. Today, we decided to forego the fancy dinner, get some subs and have a boxing match. Yup, you read right. We had a boxing match and I first knocked him out. He then came back with a vengeance and knocked me out twice. The second was so hard that my Mii did a back flip and went down for the count. I couldn't get up after that causing the Wii to declare him the winner. He beat me in all the other games too and ruled the roost the most of the night.

I figured I would let him win. After all, it is HIS birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the hubby!

MadMuse said...

Nakarating, Charl! :) Thank you!