Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Maraming Salamat

It's been a wild couple of months - home-buying, business trip, moving, unpacking and trying to settle in our new home while still trying to live and do the day-to-day stuff. It's been quite a ride! We're not even finished unpacking, and we're off in a couple of days to sunny Florida for Thanksgiving and a family wedding. Truthfully, I would rather stay and finish settling into the house just because I hate leaving things in disarray - but family commitments are a priority. Some of them anyway. :) Besides, I've asked an old friend to sing with me in the wedding. It's been at least seven years since Lito Villareal and I sang and were onstage together in Manila. It will be great to sing again with an old friend, especially one whom I think has one of the best singing voices I've ever heard.

Hubby and I have a lot to be thankful for this coming holiday. Year 6 has been packed with blessings - pressed down, shaken together and running over. That goes, as well, for our gratitude to God, close family and friends who have been and are with us all throughout.

Maraming Salamat talaga! :)

No comments: