Thursday, June 15, 2006

So sorry...

I know, I know. This needs updating! It's just been so crazy since we we've been back.

-Our baggages didn't come home with us so we were tracking it and following up with the airline and courier;

-settling in at home, and stocking up;

-unpacking and laundry when our luggage finally came;

-major changes at work, albeit good, it involves me having to change work location the second time in four months! (same building naman);

- and dealing with jetlag.

I used to be quite immune to jetlag. But as I have "advanced" in years, I find myself having to deal with it a lot. :)

We're also choosing which of Hubby's 4,700+ photos are worth keeping, deleting and sharing to people. As you can imagine, that takes some time.

Le Tour Cliché will be back very soon. Pramis!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy, chismis about the result of your "essay" sa work!!!

i can imagine how it must be with all the pics M took. Every block ba naman na lakaran, 40 pictures ang kunan! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I had to take advantage of the beautiful sights, and make the most of the clear weather! (naman)

The Force was strong with our feet.

tintin said...

and i thought I took a lot of pictures at 400 images. 4700!!!! Good luck.

I can't wait to read what's next.

Anonymous said...

I am just glad you arrived safely at home now...Take your time, we're not going anywhere...will try to see your pics when they are ready!! :)

MadMuse said...

Young Patrick (hehe) - I haven't submitted the essay. It's all in my mind but I haven't put it to paper yet. Understanding naman sila, bakasyon naman daw ako. :)

Tintin - Even I couldn't believe he took that much. I wonder how much did he really see of the real thing. I think he looked at everything through those lenses!

Angelita - Thanks, we are safely at home now. :) As for the pics...ugh. We're still on day four!