Sunday, October 17, 2004

Home Improvement

On Saturday afternoon, Hubby decided we were going to do a virtual renovation. All these months, I've borrowed one of Blogger's templates. I wanted to design my own but the last time I attempted html was seven years ago, doing my very first webpage. Knowing how involved it was for a non-expert, I decided to just work with Blogger's freebies in the meantime. M's decision to give my blog a new home was very welcome. He is very comfortable with html and uses it with ease.

M and I put our heads together, brainstorming and designing. He put me to work with Adobe Photoshop creating what we needed, and he worked on the html coding constructing, in virtuality, the blog site's 'floor plan and blueprint.'

So welcome to my blog's new home. I hope you like the new look as much as we do. :) It's still a work-in-progress. It's not perfect and still might undergo some changes. Please make yourself at home. Someone's got to be in the housewarming. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Full compliments on the "Home" improvement. Now, if it only had a link to the pictures that are flashing....



Journaler